Every woman wants to become the show-stopper of any party. If you are also not an exception and want to become a show-stopper, then there is no other better option than orange eye makeup. It is actually breathtaking.
So, include orange eye makeup in your beauty regime. You can combine your favourite colour with orange and create your own style statement. It will not only render an incredible look, but people will surely notice you and will remain in mind for the years to come.
Must read: Top 5 Best Liquid Lipsticks You Must Own
Here’s How To Do Orange Eye Makeup
Orange eye makeup will surely not disappoint you whether you are going to a party or a date. You need to follow certain things before you begin with your eye make-up. Remember to clean your face using a mild cleanser. Use foundation all over your face using a brush and conceal the acne and other spots with the use of a concealer.
Complete your face makeup using makeup powder. The matte effect is the most appropriate and looks best. Choose the makeup powder according to your skin tone. A wide variety of makeup powder is available in the market for different skin tone.
The Process of Doing Eye Makeup
Follow the below-mentioned steps to do the orange eye makeup with precision.
- All around your lids apply the primer and in a circular motion start applying the orange eye shadow.
- Apply the orange eyeshadow in the inner corner of your lid if you are thinking of mixing it with any other colour.
- You can choose a warm colour like brown and blend with orange. You should apply brown towards the outer end of your lids.
- You can use other warm tones like rust and gold.
- For a smoky effect, you can apply black with orange.
- To blend the black colour with your eye’s crease, you can either use a sponge or your finger.
- Apply the same colour on the lower eyelid.
- If you want your eyes to appear bigger, make use of highlighting eye shadow under the eyebrows.
- To give depth to the eyes, make use of black eyeliner.
- To complete the look and to make it appear magical, use black mascara. If you are keen on making your eyes more beautiful and attractive, make use of artificial eyelashes.
- Complete your party look with the use of lip gloss. All eyes will surely be on you when you step into a party.
Must read: What’s The Difference: Serum Vs Oil?
When it comes to applying orange eye shadow, remember to choose the orange tones that suit our skin tone. Women with fair skin tone remember to use creamsicle orange shade. People will not be able to take their eyes off from you if you have fair skin with blue eyes when you apply the creamsicle orange shade.
Women with olive or medium dark skin tone look wonderful with orange eye makeup, and it is the coral orange shade that looks amazing. For those with dark skin tone, tangerine orange eye shadow is the best option. But it will only look good when you apply it in the proper way.
Now you can become a show-stopper and can choose the orange shadow according to your skin tone as you become completely aware of what will go best with your skin tone.