As women around the world today are celebrating International Women’s Day, these inspiring quotes will add joy in your celebrations. You wake up feeling a little more strong with the blood of a fighter running through your veins. You are a conqueror, a nurturer, a crazy soul, a wild beast, all delicately wrapped in that soft body of yours. Today is no different a day for you but today, I’d want to tell all of you ladies that you’re utterly special.
This International Women’s Day, we bring for you 7 timeless quotes that would only restate the magical power of your existence.
- Beautiful words stuck together and epitomizing the true essence of a woman. Bidding farewell to the superficial qualities, here is someone digging deeper into the psyche of womanhood on International women’s day.
2. There is something so empowering and inspiring about this quote by Saiber that it runs shivers through my spine every time I read it!
A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. — Eleanor Roosevelt, former First Lady of the United States.
3. Again, poetic strings of wisdom that just highlights every women’s “never back down’ attitude.
In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits. — Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian-American actor.
4. Yeah baby! That’s what I’m talking about! The power that women hold within themselves has been an undeniably present force all throughout my life.
Honor your daughters. They are honourable. — Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist.
5. As bad-ass as this sounds, it’s exactly what you need. Madonna puts forth the smart-mouthed side that all us women have and it is indeed a delight to be this fierce a woman who takes everything she wants with a smile.
6. This goes without saying that women have a heroic streak in them. This quote only amplifies that and reminds you that no one has stolen your thunder yet.
Women don’t realise how powerful they are. — Judith Light, American actress.
7. All day, everyday, I wouldn’t want to be anything other than the woman I am today!
So, this International Women’s Day comes with strong nudge telling you what all you’re made of. You are the perfect ingredient of every recipe, one that’s subtle enough to make an impression and indispensable enough to know that a big part is missing!
Have something to tell us? Barge in the comments below.