Sometimes you need the cheesy lines to spice things up. Which movie has ever been complete without some cheesy Romantic line? Neither can I recall one. But I can recall endless from the movies of Tom Cruise and Shahrukh Khan. Because romance is always incomplete without these corny lines as they make your relationship a little more lively and fun. Come on, hasn’t he been using such lines and making you smile since long?
‘Men do not like Compliments’ is a Myth
Sometimes tables should be turned and men should be made to blush a little. What say? A dash of humor mixed with a lot of Romance.
So, here’s a list of some mushy one liner, which, if said at the right time will make your relationship even sweeter.
1. “You’re my enviable sight to look at.” Isn’t he your favorite person and the best sight you want to look at all the time? Say it!
2. “You don’t need car keys to drive me crazy.” Planning to go on a long drive with your man? Do not forget to use this one! Nail it!
3. “If you were a vegetable, you’d certainly be a cute-cumber.” This is one of the witty ones to use. He’s certainly going to laugh over this one!
4. “You know what would look good on Me? You.” This one sounds a little corny and horny both! Time to get a little jazzy!
5. “You look cold. Shall I be your blanket?” For all those cozy winter nights when getting out of the bed is just not possible, snuggle a bit.
6. “No word in the dictionary can describe my love for you.” This one is sure to make him feel those butterflies in his belly. Game of Words!
And the All-Time-Favorite,
7. “You would be in jail, if being sexy was a crime.” Make your boyfriend feel hot and sexy with this hilarious pickup line. Give his ego a boost!
With these romantic one-liners, keep the flames of your love alive. After all, even your boyfriend needs some sweetness and cheesiness in order to keep the relationship electrifying.
You Might Also like: Why Girls Choose Bad Boys Over The Good Ones
Gif Source: giphy.com
Day 2 Answers:
2. Girlfriend and wife
3. The usual method is to cuff the existing hand to the rear, and then put the other cuff through the prisoner’s belt. If they don’t have a belt, it’s preferable to use a belly chain. In an extreme situation where you needed to immobilize someone briefly, you could cuff the existing wrist to the prisoner’s ankle.